Spring Day Retreat Workshop
Clinical Applications of Mindfulness, Love and Loving-Kindness
Course meets the qualifications for 6 CE Hours for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs
as required by the California Board of Behavioral Science.
Jerome Front, LMFT is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
(Provider #15848) to sponsor Continuing Education for CA LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs.
Jerome Front, LMFT maintains responsibility for this course and its content.
Pre-licensed members may earn hours of experience for attending this workshop as approved by their supervisors.
CE Certificates provided onsite.
CAMFT CEPA#: 015848 - LMFT#: MFC30359.
6 Continuing Education hours in Mindfulness
for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, LEPs
CE NOTES: Mindful Retreat Training Workshop
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course emphasizes the How Mindfulness and Mindful Contemplative Practices cultivates Love, Loving-Kindness, and Compassion in Clinical Practice.
The workshop will involve periods of Didactic, Immersive/Experiential, and Group Learning. Content will include: 3 key aspects to mindfulness in kind communication, 2 specific ways mindfulness is foundational for Loving-Kindness, and ways that mindfulness experientially identifies qualities of Love. Using instruction and embodied practice, participants will also identify, practice, and be able to clinically integrate Mindfulness for cultivating Love, Loving-Kindness, and Compassion that can be used clinically with their clients.
Clinical CE Objectives: Participants will be able to:
1) Identify 3 Facets of Mindful Awareness in Kind Communication.
2) Describe 2 Ways Mindful Awareness is Foundational in Loving Relationships.
3) Distinguish the Difference Between “Someone Understanding” Vs. “Feeling Understood.”
4) Describe 3 Experiential Qualities of Love and Loving-Kindness in Relationships.
5) Integrate 2 Loving Kindness Meditations for Clinically Reducing Negative Emotions.
6) Describe how Mindful Sensory Meditations Cultivate Compassion.
Click here for our Complete Policies & Procedures including information on Disability Accommodations, Special Needs, Grievances, Etc